Welcome to the Measure H Bond Program website!
On June 5, 2012, voters residing within the Cupertino Union School District passed Measure H. Measure H is a $220 million bond measure that authorizes funding for needed repairs, upgrades, and new construction projects to the District’s schools. Proposition 39 required a 55% supermajority for approval; Measure H was passed by 66.16%.
This School Repair Measure Will:
- Fix leaky roofs
- Upgrade earthquake and fire safety systems
- Remove potentially hazardous materials from old school structures
- Keep schools clean and well-maintained
- Update science labs, computers and educational technology, so our students are prepared for the 21st-century
- Accommodate student growth by providing additional classrooms